401(k), 403(b), & 457 Services:
Take Control Of Your Retirement
We help hard-working professionals in every industry get the most out of their tax-advantaged retirement plan.
Our services are designed to work with your existing workplace retirement accounts by offering personalized advice that helps ensure that you’re on track for retirement.
Do You Really Need Professional Advice?
Research shows that self-directed employer retirement plan investors can easily fall into several traps:
- They don’t sign up for the plan
- They don’t get the full employer match
- They take too much risk
- They take too little risk
- They fail to understand their investment options
- They cash out the plan or take loans against it
We can help you avoid these mistakes by using your 401(k), 403(b), and 457 assets to create a completely customized investment strategy through a self-directed account. Your assets stay within the plan and benefit from employer matching and tax deferral while being invested in a way that suits you – not Wall Street.
People Who Sought Professional Advice With Their 401(k) Earned 3% More…
Recent research shows that there is a quantifiable value to a relationship with a financial professional. Client-centered advice can add about 3% to clients’ net returns – after expenses.
We can help you prepare for a comfortable retirement by:
- Acting as a behavioral coach and holding you accountable to your goals
- Employing asset allocation strategies
- Using cost-effective investing strategies
- Monitoring and rebalancing allocation strategies
- Implementing personal spending strategies
Want to know more about using your most valuable retirement asset to achieve your long-term goals? Contact us for a complimentary review of your existing retirement strategies at 541-479-2529.
- “Self-directed brokerage window,” "self-directed account,” or "self-directed brokerage account" available where offered.
- Putting A Value On Your Value: Quantifying Vanguard Advisor’s Alpha, Vanguard Research, 2014
- According to the study of eight large 401(k) plans with more than 425,000 participants and $25 billion in assets, by Aon Hewitt and Financial Engines between 2006-2010 http://www.marketwatch.com/story